Hey there, darlings!
Today I am going to teach you how to make a delicious and nutritious smoothie. This recipe is quick, simple, and 100% vegan friendly. It is better than any non-vegan smoothie I have ever had and basically kept me alive after my wisdom teeth were removed. It is a great treat to have for breakfast or any other time you choose. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
Banana Breakfast Smoothie
Vegan, Serves 1-2
- Frozen banana slices
- Non-dairy milk (soy milk, rice milk, almond milk, etc.)
- Agave nectar (or honey if you aren’t strict)
- Place roughly one and a half frozen banana slices into a blender.
- Add enough non-dairy milk to cover a little more than half of the bananas. (1 cup)
- Cover the bananas with agave nectar (or honey).
- Sprinkle cinnamon generously on top.